Hint and tips on the go
You may have already undergone a laryngectomy or are about to go through surgery, and we understand that this can be an emotionally turbulent experience that often leads to a broad range of questions.
Featuring real patient stories as well as presentations from our in-house Speech Therapists and guest experts, our interactive Atos MyLife app is great for hints and tips on the go.
It is our hope that the app will be a useful tool. Atos MyLife is not meant to substitute individual advice or guidance from a qualified healthcare professional but as guidance and inspiration to achieve an improved quality of life.
Breathing, speaking and living with a total laryngectomy
Atos MyLife app is a unique and free tool that was designed in close collaboration with patients and clinicians to inspire you to overcome challenges and improve your quality of life after a laryngectomy.
The app contains a mix of inspirational content including a series of voice rehabilitation exercises, educational videos, product information, and more. Helpful tips and tricks are also available to inspire and educate you, your family, and your friends.
The app is divided into three main sections making it easy for app users to find what they are looking for.
Articles and original videos with patients and clinicians sharing advice and unique stories. Topics include breathing, speaking, care and daily life.
- Speaking: Information about speaking after a laryngectomy.
- Breathing: Breathing and lung health after a laryngectomy.
- Hands-free: Introduction and inspiration to hands-free speaking.
- Care: Supporting you with care routines.
- Daily life: Inspiration on how to deal with everyday situations.
Interactive voice rehabilitation exercises to assist in recovering speech ability. From learning about the neck stoma to developing a new voice.
- Understand your stoma: Follow along and practice how to occlude your stoma with your HME to make a voice.
- Breathing in and out: Step-by-step breathing exercises are essential for good voicing. Understand and control your breathing.
- Develop your voice: Guided exercise on how to develop your new voice with vowel sounds.
A presentation of the Provox Life™ product portfolio with the opportunity to request more information via the app.
We know that you and your caregivers are interested in information about how to live with a laryngectomy. Today, much of this information is spread out in many different places, and it can be a challenge to find it. With MyLife it is our ambition to gather as much relevant information as possible in an easy accessible way.
Now available to download on iOS and Android devices.
Learn more about MyLife
Find out more about how to download and use the Atos MyLife app in this helpful video.