At Atos Medical, we have a range of resources to help you with your continuing professional development including our expert Clinical Education team who are on hand to support you with helpful Lunch and Learns as well as our informative global webinars.
Please feel free to contact your Territory Manager who can provide information on all of our specialised services and coordinate a bespoke package of training and support for you and your team.
1-1 personalised clinical consultations
Our Clinical Education team can offer 1-1 clinical consultations to aid you in understanding our Provox, Provox Life and Freevent product ranges which can be conducted via phone, video call or email depending on your needs. These are flexible and designed to fit around your day so you can get the support you need when you need it.
Lunch and Learns on laryngectomy or tracheostomy care
We have friendly and informal Lunch and Learns which are online training sessions on either laryngectomy or tracheostomy care that can be personalised to support your learning. These are all offered virtually and can be scheduled to suit your busy working day. Plus, you will always receive a CPD certificate for participating.
Tracheostomy Lunch and Learn topics include:
- An introduction to Tracheostomy and Tracheostomy care
- Tracheostomy and HMEs: Transitioning from hospital to home Using HMEs and HMEFs for the Tracheostomised patient
- An introduction to Speech Rehabilitation for the tracheostomised patient
- An introduction to Swallow Rehabilitation for the tracheostomised patient
- … and much more!
Laryngectomy Lunch and Learn topics include:
- VP troubleshooting – managing peripheral and central leakage
- Using HMEs and HMEFs for the tracheostomised patients
- Immediate post-operative pulmonary rehabilitation using baseplates and HMEs
- Trutone Emote training – clinical tips and tricks
- … and much more!
Find out more about the available support and training
Opportunities for clinical education
Atos In Focus
Atos In Focus is our quarterly newsletter that will keep you informed of any updates, new information and product launches.
Events & Webinars
We offer a range of clinical events including online
webinars and panel discussions
We are delighted to have partnered the Wellington Hospital in the creation of a new instructional video on emergency tracheostomy management with COVID-19 updates and discussion on the most commonly occurring emergency scenarios and tracheostomy red flags.
This video is for educational purposes discussing emergency tracheostomy management following the NTSP Patent Airway Algorithm. Delivered by James Kelley, Respiratory Physiotherapist and Barry Ford, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist from the Wellington Hospital and supported by Atos Medical UK.