For a more detailed overview of all relevant publications on HMEs, Voice Prostheses and TheraBite, our Literature Reviews can be used. These are updated yearly. Below is one of our LitReviews that you are welcome to download for free.
- Pulmonary function with a tracheostoma
- Benefits of HME use
- Clinical effects
- Attachment methods
- Treatment regimes
- Preventative rehabilitation
- Training parameters
- Training effect of exercise
Clinical Evidence Series
The Clinical Evidence Series are documents on a specific topic, describing and summarizing the most relevant literature. Download one our documents from our Clinical Evidence Series below. It is free!
- Comparisons of Primary and Secondary TEP
- Primary Puncture and Pharyngocutaneous Fistulae
- Comparison of primary and delayed voice prosthesis fitting
- Evaluation of TE puncture with primary voice prosthesis fitting
- Tracheoesophageal puncture stability and resizing