A voice prosthesis designed for good voice quality, low speaking effort, easy device maintenance and comfort.
Consistency, device life, voice quality and ease of voicing are important factors when choosing the right voice prosthesis. Clinical studies show that the Provox Vega has superior device life and that it provides the best voice quality, requires the lowest speaking effort and is the easiest and most effective to clean.
- Less strained
- Easier to understand
- Produced with less effort
- Having a better voice quality
The Provox Vega voice prosthesis comes with an Insertion System that gives more control and greater flexibility.
- Adapts to patient anatomy and clinician’s preferred insertion method
- Creates an ideal fold of the esophageal flange
- Intuitive and easy to use