Provox Swabs – Easy and hygienic tube cleaning
Provox Swabs are designed for ex-situ cleaning of tracheostomy or laryngectomy tubes and stoma buttons. By cleaning with Swabs you prevent mucus or obstructive build-up within the tube or button. They are available in four sizes to fit both small and large tube sizes.
Provox Swabs are high-quality for easy and hygienic tube cleaning. Made with a strong, sturdy, smooth swab head that is designed to clean the surface without scratching.
- Strong, sturdy, smooth swab head, designed to clean the surface without scratching
- Head of the swab is made of foam to avoid loose fibres
- The white swab easily shows blood or coloured mucus
- Robust flexible handle for ease of movement inside the tube
- 50 disposable swabs in 5 packs of 10 to help reduce contamination risks, which is important in the hospital environment
Learn more about living with a laryngectomy
Provox is a range of high-quality products is aimed at improving the lives of people with a laryngectomy and comprises of three main groups: voice prostheses for speaking, Heat and Moisture Exchangers (HMEs) for breathing and adhesives for stoma protection. We also offer additional Provox accessories to help provide more rounded, personalised care.