Provox SolaTone Plus electrolarynx can be used right after surgery, before healing enough to speak with a voice prosthesis. Many people rely on the electrolarynx as a backup to speaking with a voice prosthesis.
Provox SolaTone Plus electrolarynx
- Affordable and simple to use with external tone and volume adjustments
- Quality sound, voice range and construction
- Includes rechargeable AA batteries for your convenience and longer use time
- USB charging – plug it in like a mobile phone
- Plug it in at night, have a full charge by morning
- Compact and lightweight
What is an Electrolarynx?
An electrolarynx is a handheld external device that has a vibrating head that you press against your neck or face to vocalise.
It produces a different kind of voice, but with the right training and remembering a few important guidelines, you will find a way to make it work for you. An electrolarynx device is one of three different methods for voice rehabilitation following laryngectomy.
What is an electrolarynx? Electrolarynx Speech
Check out some top tips for electrolarynx users
Provox is a range of high-quality products is aimed at improving the lives of people with a laryngectomy and comprises of three main groups: voice prostheses for speaking, Heat and Moisture Exchangers (HMEs) for breathing and adhesives for stoma protection. We also offer additional Provox accessories to help provide more rounded, personalised care.