Did you know that Atos Medical has a long and proud history developing specialised solutions people living with a laryngectomy.
Learn more about us and the community you are also part of:
- Did you know that more than 100,000 people have undergone laryngectomy surgery worldwide.
- Atos Medical was founded in 1986 in southern Sweden by brothers Gert and Jan-Ove Persson.
- In cooperation with the Netherlands Cancer Institute, our Research & Development team launched the first Provox® voice prosthesis in 1990 with the aim of improving voice rehabilitation after total laryngectomy.
- We have offices in 20 countries, and distributors spanning more than 60 countries.
- We won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award for Provox® Luna™ in 2018.
- We completed 3,500 end-user events with more than 9,000 users participating in 2017.
- 125 new employees were welcomed to Atos Medical in 2017.
- We take safety very seriously so we are proud to say that we had zero work-related accidents or injuries in 2017.
- Our call centers made close to 170,000 outbound calls in 2017.
- We won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award for Provox® ComingHome™ in 2016.
- Over the past 30 years we have served the needs of over 70,000 people with laryngectomy-related issues.
- Our products are featured in more than 150 peer-reviewed publications.
- All Provox products are manufactured in Hörby, Sweden, which is also where our company started more than 30 years ago
Find out more about us, here